Alisar Örhängen, i ekfaner, Ljus alm
Alisar Earrings, Wood Veneer Light Elm
Designed by jewelry designer Hanna Alpimaa. She says that Alisar means birch forest, but also the Spanish word for ''to flatten''.
- Lightweight 1 mm laser cut wood veneer.
- Each earring has a unique pattern and surface.
- Designed and manufactured in Finland.
Small: length 4.7 cm (1.9 in) (without the hook)
Hooks: silver plated, nickel free
Material: 1 mm thick, wood veneer
Color: Light elm
Care instructions: store dry
The Alisar-earrings are designed by jewelry designer Hanna Alpimaa.
The jewelry is made in Finland - by Finnish women.
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER 35€
We ship all items quickly (within 1-2 working days from order). All orders are sent by post as a standard letter. Free delivery WorldWide!
An estimated delivery time for international deliveries is 3-8 business day depending on the destination.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a delivery notification.
Our international customers have the Credit cards and PayPal options.
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Paytrail Plc, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, Phone: +358 207 181 830, Business ID 2122839-7
We offer a 30-day return and exchange policy to all of our products. The cost of the return or exchange to the customer is limited to the return postage.
To return or exchange a product:
1) Send an email to: email@example.com, and let us know which product you wish to return or exchange.
2) Pack the unused product that is fit for resale into an envelope in the original cellophane bag (do not fold the jewellery) and send it to us by post as a letter. There’s no need to use the original cardboard packaging: the cellophane bag is sufficient.
Please note that the letter must be sent with postage paid by the customer.
Remember to enclose your contact details with the return or exchange!
3) We will refund the jewellery to you as soon as possible, however, no later than 14 days from the moment the return was received.
Coruu Design Finland - Työintoo Oy Ltd
The Coruu silicone jewellery is a Finnish wompowered (=women power) company.
Maarit & Sari
Coruu ownwers and entrepreneurs
Each piece is designed by jewellery designers and the lines have been inspired by topics from nature and its graphical shapes.